How companies succeed for 100 years. Success factors from a 10 year study:
- Exploit before exploring
- Manage finances conservatively
- Remember mistakes
- Diversify into related businesses
- Change in culturally sensitive ways
- Harvard Business Review
- Twitter: @enduringsuccess
- Facebook: @enduringsuccess
"Christian analysis of business history is a source of inspiration for the future."
—Jeroen van der Veer, former CEO of Shell
"Christian has a great skill for blending extensive empirical research with interesting case examples and coming out in the end with practical ideas."
—Chris Zook, author of Profit from the Core
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 11 February 2015 )